We offer a range of evidence-based, industry-focused, specialized training and consulting services to service-driven organizations that employ and/or provide direct services and support to individuals impacted by trauma.
Our model increases productivity, employee retention and overall organizational goals.
and organizational attachment
Achieve department and organizational goals efficiently
Increase productivity, decrease burnout, increase employee-retention
Who We Serve
- Non-profit human service organizations (domestic violence, sexual assault, victims of crime, homelessness, immigration, youth-serving organizations)
- Faith-based organizations
- For-profit service-industry
(hotels, restaurants, healthcare and home-care, supermarkets, calling centers)
- Public and private funding organizations
- City, County and State organizations
Service-driven work is highly demanding, either physically or emotionally, and often underpaid. From non-profit direct support staff to restaurant crew members, turnover is often high, impacting service delivery and outcomes. Managers and Leadership are often overworked in these industries too, with little time for self-development and analysis of leadership collaboration.
Our model helps organizations increase productivity and employee retention, decrease burnout, and increase revenue and/or grant deliverables.
- 20+ years experience in non-profit direct service, management & leadership
- 15+ years experience in for-profit service industry as direct service, management and CEO at both large, national companies and small businesses
- Licensed social workers, utilizing evidence-based psychological and sociological methods
- Focus on both individual and team functioning
- Award-winning facilitators and consultants